- Will Google+ Unseat Facebook on Social Media?
- How do I participate, when corporate does their own thing?
- What to do with cute and cuddly?
- I am a Brick and Mortar Store. Why should I be concerned about maximizing my internet presence and utilizing Social Media in my marketing mix?
- How Do I Make That “Stuff” Work?
Follow Us and Learn More!
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The task at hand was to create an online world for Big Cypress Animal Clinic. Their strengths were long term clients, cuddly pets, a great kennel, and of course, a great history of animal care. It was easy to see … Continue reading →
I am a Brick and Mortar Store. Why should I be concerned about maximizing my internet presence and utilizing Social Media in my marketing mix?
Good question, and here is the answer. A recent article in Media Post talks about how online shoppers follow stores through Social Media. While the article speaks directly to e-commerce, there are some very interesting implications that you can see … Continue reading →
We spend a great deal of time discussing topics of online marketing: an online presence, integration of a Facebook business page, a website, blog site, electronic newsletters, etc. The usual response? “I set up a Facebook account, or I just updated my website.” … Continue reading →