- Will Google+ Unseat Facebook on Social Media?
- How do I participate, when corporate does their own thing?
- What to do with cute and cuddly?
- I am a Brick and Mortar Store. Why should I be concerned about maximizing my internet presence and utilizing Social Media in my marketing mix?
- How Do I Make That “Stuff” Work?
Follow Us and Learn More!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
In this ever-changing industry we look out for what comes next. We hear a lot of ideas that we immediately think, “why would you want to do that?” This idea, however, has merit. The only reason that this may not work … Continue reading →
We at Social-Impact spend hours each day reading and researching our industry. Most of the articles, as you can see by the links in our blog, deal with, X% of consumers do this and Y% do that. All very boring … Continue reading →
What happened to the other 24%? An article about the effectiveness of social media stated that less than 1% of website visits come from social media. The article states all sorts of statistic such as, “study findings from ISL Consulting suggesting … Continue reading →
It is always fun to walk into a presentation with the ipad, walk a potential client through some really kewl toys, and demonstrate the many ways we can make them great with the tools available on the internet. Imagine the surprise when making … Continue reading →